Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 11-13, 2019
Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Mineral Wells Regional Airport's first annual FALL EXTRAVAGANZA activities include:
- Fly-In with vintage aircraft that will be on display
- Rides offered in a WWII C-47 aircraft
- Military vehicle swap meet
- Car/truck swap meet
- Cushman swap meetA
- Antiques and collectibles
- Drone exhibits and the new Bell Unmanned Aerial Mobility demonstrator on display
- The National Vietnam War Museum Gift Shop
- A variety of other vendors
- Food trucks Planning for 80 to 100 aircraft and 500 attendees.
Planning is underway for 80 to 100 aircraft and 500 attendees.
The event occurs on the same weekend as the Annual Crazy Water Festival held in historic downtown Mineral Wells. A shuttle will be provided to take attendees to and from the festival on Saturday. The shuttle will also take attendees to visit The National Vietnam War Museum nearby. It will be a good time to fly in for a whole weekend of activities!